A Day in My Life


Hello! I'm Muhammad Thoriqulhaq Wirayudha, and I want to share what I did on Tuesday, March 5, 2024. It was quite a day for me!

My day began at 04:30 a.m. with the Subuh prayer, a special part of my morning routine. I went back to sleep after that and got up again at 06:00 a.m. to enjoy a tasty breakfast. Then, I took my little sister to school at 07:00 a.m., which is always a part of my morning.

Once back home, I got ready for my day at university. I packed my clothes and bags, hopped on my motorcycle at 08:00 a.m., and reached campus by 08:40 a.m. The academic adventure started with Comparative Literature, keeping me busy until 10:20. Next up was Young Adult Literature from 10:20 to 12:00, followed by Discourse Analysis from 12:00 to 13:40. Finally, Creative Writing wrapped up my courses for the day, ending at 15:20.

After a day filled with learning, I headed back home at 16:00 and got there by 16:40. It was time to rest and get ready for the courses waiting for me on the next day.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

0 Comments